LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש: סיסמה: זכור אותי
בפורום זה הנכם מוזמנים לדון בנושאים טכניים שונים מתחום הבדיקות וה-QA, אשר אינם חלק מהפורומים האחרים.
אנא אל תפרסמו כאן הודעות בנושא חיפוש עבודה, לימודים ושאלות לגבי כניסה למקצוע הבדיקות.

נושא Live Web Checklist - זהו כלי גנרי לניהול Checklist עם אפשרות להוספת נושאים נוספים

Live Web Checklist - זהו כלי גנרי לניהול Checklist עם אפשרות להוספת נושאים נוספים 20 פבר 2014 07:24 #1199

• halperinko
  • מנותקים
  • Administrator
  • פוסטים: 836
  • תודות שהתקבלו 35
  • קארמה: 3
Live Web Checklist - זהו כלי גנרי לניהול Checklist עם אפשרות להוספת נושאים נוספים וכד'.
הרחיבו כל נושא ע"י לחיצה על החץ הירוק, כשסיימת נושא פשוט סמנו V ע"י הקלקה על השדה שמשמאלו.

webdevchecklist.com
יש להרשם בכדי לכתוב בפורום.

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• The Power of Language

In today’s world, I cannot believe that people, especially those in a position of authority, are still seemingly ignorant of the power of language. Even if it’s a written note, email or in-person and out loud, it still has the same, if not more of, an impact. The pen is indeed mightier than the sword; certainly within the corporate sphere – ignoring those that do take a sword to work with them (not to be ignorant or uninclusive). So, with this in mind, how, when we are striving for leadership and inspirational words, are we left with those that shut us down and make us want to curl up in just 4 lines of text in an email? Is this just my experience? I think not; given that we can illustrate to the world our deepest feelings in 140 characters (or less) for the most part. Yes, we can be succinct, but we’re still eloquent when trying to get a point across, aren’t we? I think I’m going to expand on this, but this is certainly thought for today. Please, think about what you’re writing and re-read it before you send it. It could make all the difference to someone today. /B

14.11.2019 | 3:42 קרא עוד...
  • Getting High Coverage Regression Tests Quickly (Part 3): From Approvals to Combination Approvals

This is the final blog posts in which I talk about what I learnt while attending Emily Bache’s workshop ‘Getting High Coverage Regression Tests Quickly’. This was a half day workshop that took place at Test Bash Manchester on 2nd October 2019. Before reading this blog post, I recommend reading part 1 and part 2 first. In my previous blog posts, we adapted a test so that assert statements were replaced with approval tests. This test was updated further so that we could increase the test coverage. In this blog post, we will use combination approvals to increase the test coverage even faster. This exercise was completed using C# in Visual Studio with the ‘dotCover’ and ‘Resharper’ plugins. Legacy code from Hell The application we are testing is called Gilded Rose. It is an old, over-complicated and poorly designed application with several nested if-statements. Here is a section of the function ‘UpdateQuality’ which includes several of these it-statements. Getting high coverage of code like this is a challenge. To get the required level of coverage, we would need to develop a large number of individual unit tests. The use of combination approvals allows the same test to be run with a combination of different inputs. For this test, we wrote the function ‘DoUpdateQuality’ which sets the name, sellin and quality for an item and then updates the item by running ‘UpdateQuality’. The test is then written which includes the combination approval. Three lists are included: Name => “+5 Dexterity Vest”SellIn[…]

14.11.2019 | 2:00 קרא עוד...
  • Five Blogs – 14 November 2019

The (best) five blogs I read today. Check them out. 7 Benefits of Implementing Automated Testing Written by: Victoria Bezsmolna Bringing Continuous Testing to Your Organization Written by: Chris Colosimo Why Should Testers Start Learning Build Management Tools? Written by: Sumon Dey Production Deploy with Every Check-In? You Gotta Go TWO Low! Written by: Paul Grizzaffi Developer-Tester Collaboration: How and Why Written by: Johanna Rothman Quote of the day: “You’ve given yourself time to figure things out.” -Bria Barrows You can follow this page on Twitter

14.11.2019 | 12:49 קרא עוד...

טיפים

לרשימה המלאה >>