LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש: סיסמה: זכור אותי
בפורום זה הנכם מוזמנים לדון בנושאים טכניים שונים מתחום הבדיקות וה-QA, אשר אינם חלק מהפורומים האחרים.
אנא אל תפרסמו כאן הודעות בנושא חיפוש עבודה, לימודים ושאלות לגבי כניסה למקצוע הבדיקות.

נושא רשימת כלים מושקעת - שכנראה תוכל לעזור לכם בחיפוש (לא רק כלי ניהול): https://tk

רשימת כלים מושקעת - שכנראה תוכל לעזור לכם בחיפוש (לא רק כלי ניהול): https://tk 04 ספט 2016 06:36 #3468

• halperinko
  • מנותקים
  • Administrator
  • פוסטים: 836
  • תודות שהתקבלו 35
  • קארמה: 3
רשימת כלים מושקעת - שכנראה תוכל לעזור לכם בחיפוש (לא רק כלי ניהול):
https://tkbase.com/tools
יש להרשם בכדי לכתוב בפורום.

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• Five for Friday – September 25, 2020

49 days until the US Presidential election. If you’re reading this in the US, make sure you’re registered – and double check your registration frequently. You can register, and confirm that you’re registered on vote.orgI guess code for Windows XP leaked somewhere on the internet. I doubt it’s helpful (or interesting) given that XP isn’t supported anymore, but reading the article made me wonder if Windows is enough of a non-thing now that it should just be open-sourced.I’m oddly addicted to trivia questions. I know a lot about a little (but not really a lot about much at all). I just ordered this Trivia Calendar to to fuel my addiction.I’m glad someone wrote this down. Don’t Be CleverNice post from Julian at Haystack on experimenting with process (including canceling standups) See you next week. (potentially) related posts: Five for Friday – September 18, 2020 Five for Friday – April 10, 2020 Five for Friday – September 4, 2020

25.09.2020 | 1:56 קרא עוד...
  • Google Summer of Code, June-August 2020

Introduction June and July were pretty busy. I was on vacation the majority of August. Interns and other mentors were busy even then. For more introduction, read my post Google Summer of Code, February-May 2020. Things that went well Code We use Gerrit for hosting Git repositories and for code review. Vidhi’s project was updating about 30 repositories to WebdriverIO v6 (from v4 or v5). We are currently at 70 or 80% of all repositories at v6. (Depending on if you count repositories, or relevant lines of code.) She created about 60 commits. In the majority of cases, there were no significant problems with the update, so most of her contributions are already merged, about 40 commits. Soham evaluated two WebdriverIO alternatives, Puppeteer (from Google) and Cypress. He also took a quick look at Playwright (from Microsoft) but we decided not to evaluate it during the internship. (I’ll probably mention Playwright in another post soon.) He created almost 100 commits. In the end, we decided not to adopt the tools, so we didn’t merge the vast majority of his commits. Only 2 commits were merged. They created a lot of small commits that were easy to review. Small commits are also easy to revert, if a problem is found later. Both students had to revert at least one commit. Vidhi had to revert 615682 and Soham 595932. I hope that experience made it clear why I was insisting on small commits from the start. Mentors I’ve managed to recruit a[…]

25.09.2020 | 1:51 קרא עוד...
  • Remove barriers and #MakeATester

Remove barriers and #MakeATester Computer student usually have a great technical background, they are curious to learn many programming languages, electronic, scripting, data science, artificial intelligence.. In their universities, they used to make at least 2 or 3 programming projects part of their courses .. It’s surprising that many of those students aren’t aware about software testing and some time they can even make wrong assumptions about testing as a career. Wrong assumptions about software testing Software testing is a world that’s not always understood by those who are outside the field, even those in the field can make some misconceptions about it. Noting that all those mistakes could lead to miscommunication, blame, and resentment. when no testing related courses in universities are provided …I'm wondering what are the students wrong assumptions about software testing that make them ignore this career path ?RT to #makeAtester ! pic.twitter.com/s1ud4WEHJ0— Emna Ayadi (@emna__ayadi) September 2, 2020 Checkout Ten Misconceptions About Software Testing – That Non-Testers Share. How universities could #MakeATester ? I recently discovered the “MakeATester” launched by Simon Prior. In his talk “If the Universities Won’t Help us, How do we #MakeATester?“ He summarized the different skills that could make a tester. Skills that could #MakeATester All those skills are important to be a good tester. Neverless, programming skills are great to have but they are not mandatory as they could be taught especially in junior roles. It’s nice having people with the right soft skills and the right mindset rather than somebody having years of[…]

25.09.2020 | 1:43 קרא עוד...

טיפים

• בודק - בחן את דרך פעולתך מידיי יום
    בודק - בחן את דרך פעולתך מידיי יום בודק - בחן את דרך פעולתך מידיי יום "בחן את דרך פעולתך מידיי יום" – לעיתים קרובות אנו חושבים כי הגענו לשיטת העבודה האידיאלית, או כי אין לנו היכולת לשנות את דרכי הפעולה, וכי השיטות שנבחנו…
    קרא עוד...
  • בודק - למד להסביר
    בודק - למד להסביר בודק - למד להסביר – כבודקים אנו נאלצים להעביר הלאה מידע רב בשלבים שונים של עבודתנו, החל מהסבר על התקדמות ומצב משימת הבדיקות שלפנינו, דרך הסבר מהות הבאגים, מקורם, חומרתם והשלכותיהם. מעבר לכך פעמים רבות אנו…
    קרא עוד...
לרשימה המלאה >>