LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש: סיסמה: זכור אותי
כאן הינכם מוזמנים לתת משוב לגבי התנהלות הפורום ואתר ITCB, שיטות העבודה, בחינות וכן הלאה.
אנו כאן לרשותכם, במטרה לשפר את השיח בעולם הבדיקות בארץ, ולהתמקצע.

נושא בפורום - כותרות נושא בעברית קצרות מדיי

בפורום - כותרות נושא בעברית קצרות מדיי 28 מאי 2013 07:22 #500

• halperinko
  • מנותקים
  • Administrator
  • פוסטים: 836
  • תודות שהתקבלו 35
  • קארמה: 3
בקשה לשיפור - בפורום - כותרות נושא בעברית קצרות מדיי - אם ניתן לשפר...
עריכה אחרונה: 06 אוק 2013 19:37 ע"י halperinko. סיבה: תקין
יש להרשם בכדי לכתוב בפורום.

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• What Is Elixir Closure

Reading Time: < 1 minute TL;DR In the previous post, we introduced Elixir First Class functions, Lambdas. Let’s see what Elixir Closure is. This post is part of the functional language series, and it is... The post What Is Elixir Closure appeared first on Tentamen Software Testing Blog.

19.09.2020 | 12:00 קרא עוד...
  • Contractor Life - Part 1

The world of working in software changed with the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic. Loads of people were "made redundant" or "laid-off" or simply fired. Many are having a hard time getting in with their "ideal" gig. Some, some of them being people I know, have simply given up and are doing other things "for now." This post marks the first of a series of posts on my experience working as a contractor - not a consultant. There are similarities but they are decided not the same thing. I will address the differences an up-coming post.Full Time Employee to Contract: The Beginning The last six weeks or so, I've had conversations with several former colleagues. These were people I worked with some time ago. A couple were recent, more were several engagements and a few jobs ago. All had been "let go" recently, either the result of the COVID-19 economic downturn, or some organizational restructuring or some other reason. I asked each of them the same basic question...What kind of gig are you looking for?They gave answers that could be summed up as "Just like the last one I had." This seemed reasonable, given they had been in their respective roles for some time. It was where they felt comfortable. Each of them added one more thing - the same thing: "I'm not interested in contract work. I want to be a full time employee."I asked why that was such a hard requirement. The answers could be summed up in a few points.1.[…]

18.09.2020 | 7:47 קרא עוד...
  • Five for Friday – September 18, 2020

So. Much. Stuff. Going. On. Here are some things I found interesting and exciting over the last week. I finally got around to reading Michael Lopp’s The Art of Leadership: Small Things Done Well, and as expected, it’s filled with great ideas and fantastic advice.I’ve pointed to the WTF just happened today website in the past, but today’s post is worth bringing that up again.I’ve been thinking a lot about eventually reaching a post-pandemic world – including many of the thoughts from this article on The Uncertain Future of Corporate HQsCheck out this Zalgo text generatorU (potentially) related posts: Five for Friday – September 11, 2020 Five for Friday – September 4, 2020 Five for Friday – January 31, 2020

18.09.2020 | 9:44 קרא עוד...

טיפים

לרשימה המלאה >>