LOGIN
התחברות או הרשמה
להמשך הרשמה ידנית – לחץ על כפתור ההרשמה, להרשמה/כניסה מהירה בעזרת חשבון רשת חברתית – לחץ על הלוגו בכותרת

אפס סיסמה - שכחתי את שם המשתמש

שם משתמש
סיסמה
זכור אותי

he icon   en icon

בכדי לכתוב בפורום יש להרשם או להתחבר - ההרשמה/כניסה מתבצעת מכותרת האתר.  

ברוך הבא, אורח
שם משתמש: סיסמה: זכור אותי
כאן הינכם מוזמנים לתת משוב לגבי התנהלות הפורום ואתר ITCB, שיטות העבודה, בחינות וכן הלאה.
אנו כאן לרשותכם, במטרה לשפר את השיח בעולם הבדיקות בארץ, ולהתמקצע.

נושא דפי הפורום –רבע שמאלי אינו כמו בשאר דפי מעולם הבדי

דפי הפורום –רבע שמאלי אינו כמו בשאר דפי מעולם הבדי 28 מאי 2013 07:21 #499

• halperinko
  • מנותקים
  • Administrator
  • פוסטים: 836
  • תודות שהתקבלו 35
  • קארמה: 3
דפי הפורום –רבע שמאלי אינו כמו בשאר דפי מעולם הבדיקות (טיפים, טוויטר, חדשות). סודר חלקית – אך עדיין לא תקין בדפי פורום פנימיים
עריכה אחרונה: 16 יונ 2013 20:42 ע"י halperinko. סיבה: תוקן - נסגר
יש להרשם בכדי לכתוב בפורום.

חדשות מעולם הבדיקות

• That unfinished podcast (with suggestions on how to improve at work)

I listened to a podcast just last week and I didn’t even get to finish it. I meant to resume it but the link no longer works (here’s the link just in case it ever becomes available again). But within the fifteen minutes I paid attention to, I got to hear the following tips in bold and jotted down a few notes (not so comprehensive as I was only passively listening). Don’t just learn, loop. – Do your job a little better every day.Do less, then obsess. – Be brutal in your prioritization. Saying yes to many things -> mediocrity. Master few things. Cut out all that other stuff.Become a forceful champion. – We achieve through others, we work with people we don’t have authority over… Inspire, build alliance.Fight and unite. – In good meetings, we are discussing (fight). Unite part is about decision, no undermining. [Link to YouTube video of author explaining Fight and Unite, around 3 mins]Disciplined collaboration. – Big problem is overcollaboration. Disciple the collaboration — on few things, most important things.Redesign your work. – Look into how can you do your work differently, better… frequently, not just annually. The guest in the podcast was the author of the book and I had to google a bit to find out that the guest and book were Morten T. Hansen and Great at Work: The Hidden Habits of Top Performers (2018). I also came across the video of the author explaining “Fight and Unite” (added the link above).

28.09.2020 | 12:36 קרא עוד...
  • Reading Club, Introduction To LockSport

Reading Time: < 1 minute TL;DR This one is about LockSport by Michael Clarke. LockSport is about picking up locks. LockSport Wikipedia defines LockSport as: “the sport or recreation of defeating locking systems” – lockpicking... The post Reading Club, Introduction To LockSport appeared first on Tentamen Software Testing Blog.

28.09.2020 | 12:00 קרא עוד...
  • Five Blogs – 28 September 2020

The (best) five blogs we can read today. Check them out. What Are Some Harsh Truths About Being a Leader Written by: Lolly Daskal 4 Questions for Evaluating Experiments Written by: Esther Derby Contractor Life – Pt 2: Contractor or Consultant? Written by: Pete Walen Simples Written by: Bob Marshall How to Use Breakpoints in Dev Tools- Part II Written by: Kristin Jackvony Quote of the day: “None of us suddenly becomes something overnight. The preparations have been in the making for lifetime.” -Gail Godwin You can follow this page on Twitter

27.09.2020 | 11:13 קרא עוד...

טיפים

• טיפים לאוטומציה יעילה - Dale Emery
    טיפים לאוטומציה יעילה - Dale Emery (How to Survive the Coming Test Automation Zombie Apocalypse (PDF slide deck By Dale Emery bit.ly/15XFGkp סט שקופיות מעולה המתאר את מרבית המחלות התוקפות פעילויות אוטומציה - ומדגיש כיצד לטפל בהן! על כל שקופית ניתן לפתוח…
    קרא עוד...
  • טיפים לאוטומציה יעילה - Dave McNulla
    טיפים לאוטומציה יעילה -  Dave McNulla במאמר Good Practices For Automating Functional Tests מאת Dave McNulla תמצאו נקודות חשובות ליישום אוטומציה בצורה יעילה. שימו לב כי keyword Driven Testing הינה דרך יעילה להפרדה בין הבדיקה לבין הקוד שעומד מאחוריה, דבר שעוזר לבודקים לכתוב בדיקות במהירות וללא…
    קרא עוד...
לרשימה המלאה >>